Customized packaging is something that reflects the branding, creating more personalized experiences for customers and the like. With tissue paper being essential to packaging, you can bring the appeal with the right items.
Here, we’ll go over why customized tissue paper is great for solutions, and also provides elements that are customizable, and really fun.
Why it’s needed
You may wonder why you need customized packaging paper.
Well, here are some reasons to consider using this packaging paper within your strategy.
- It prevents damage. With dust, scratches and dirt on items totally ruining the experience of a shopper, this can look bad. If you don’t use tissue paper, it can impact the overall product, and from there, bad reviews occur. Keep that in mind, since if you want to prevent future damage, you’ll want to make sure that this is done.
- It looks better. Empty boxes without tissue paper look cheap and careless. If you have tissue paper in there, it shows that you care about the brand, and want to give better care to this. This in turn impacts and benefits the experience for this brand through the shopping process.
- It’s sustainable. It’s better than plastic wrapping such as bubble or shrink wrap. This means that the packaging does have a higher, better carbon footprint. By choosing to utilize tissue paper, it’s a better choice for lowering this carbon footprint.
The Options when Choosing Customized Tissue Paper
There are a few different ways for you to utilize customize tissue paper, and here, we’ll give you an in-depth look:
- The brand logo. This is something that’s incorporated directly into this tissue paper. With dyes, you can make sure that this logo is the initial thing that customers see whenever they open packages. Not only does this boast a better, higher quality, but it creates better customer loyalty. By incorporating the logo, you’ll increase the chances of remembering this brand whenever the person shops online.
- Color is another thing. If you want a more earthy, or rustic type of branding, you might go with black or brown types of tissue. If the brand is more tailored towards the fairer sex, you might choose purples, pinks, or even pastels. Through the changing of this, it boosts the branding, communicating the brand’s message, and what they’re about
- The patterns you choose also are good for you to create a fun type of packaging. Swirls that are colorful, patterns of leaves, or even animal prints are a good option. This allows for packaging to be much more interesting, offering the brand a chance to stand out when compared to the other competitors out there.
So yes, customized packaging isn’t just a nice little aesthetic benefit, it’s good for curating the branding you offer, bringing stronger, better impressions to customers too.
The Alternatives to This
If you like tissue paper, but it’s not the right choice for the packaging, there are plenty of different alternatives out there to try. Here, we’ll give you a couple of alternatives that come to this.
- Fabric bags that are for gifts. They communicate to customers a luxury feel, and they’re great to touch. They are also good for making sure products stay free of dust, clean, and also well-protected as well
- Kraft paper: this is a better option for holding the products, especially during the transit process, as they will hold and stay together nicely during all of this and are worth looking into if you’re trying to find a better alternative to tissue paper for packaging.